It is one of the sixty-four counties in Colorado, that includes the cities and towns of Boulder, Lafayette, Longmont( partly in Weld County), Louisville, Erie (partly in Weld County), Jamestown, Lyons, Nederland, Superior (partly in Jefferson County), Ward, Allenspark, Coal Creek (partly in Gilpin County and Jefferson County), Eldora, Eldorado Springs, Gold Hill, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Valmont, Caribou, and Hygiene. The Boulder County Jail is located in Boulder, Colorado which is the county seat. Because we have numerous agents located in Boulder, and the surrounding areas, we can provide you with quick and prompt service to the Boulder County jail. ASAP Bail Bonds bail bondsmen are available around the clock, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to assist you. We understand the bonding process can sometimes be complicated and difficult to understand. We are here to help! We are happy to help you navigate through the system and answer any questions you may have regarding the bail bond process and procedure in Boulder County.
Give ASAP Bail Bonds Boulder County a call today – Let us help you get your friend or family member out of jail as fast as possible!
Boulder County Bail Bonding Procedure
When an individual arrested and taken into custody they will be transported to the Boulder County Jail-Detention Facility, located at 3200 Airport Road Boulder, Colorado. To begin the process of being booked into the jail facility, the individual will be searched and all of their property removed and placed in a secure location for safe keeping. They will then start the booking process. They will assist the officer in completing the booking procedure by confirming their name, address and other information. Once the identification portion is complete they will go through a medical screening. At that time, they will be fingerprinted and photographed for police records.
The Officer will then inform them of the charge(s) that are being filed against them and what the bond dollar amount(s) are for the given charges. At this time they will be allowed to make phone calls to a friend or family member via collect calls, in an effort to let people know where they are and how to assist them in posting their bond. You will NOT be able to call them back, however you can obtain further information by dialing (303) 441-4650 or by going to the Boulder County inmate search. http://www.bouldercounty.org/safety/jail/pages/jaillisting.aspx
At this point they will be placed in jail facility with other inmates until the bond is posted.
If the bond is posted, booking and release times have many factors. The average booking time for the jail is under 6 hours and release could be 4-6 hours depending on how busy the jail is with processing inmates for arrests and releases.
If the bond is not posted, they will remain incarcerated for the entire duration of the court process. The court process could take up to a few months to years on serious charges to as little as a few weeks on lesser charges against the defendant.
By remaining incarcerated your friend or family member could incur such damages as loss of wages or even worse, loss of employment.
That’s why we, at ASAP Bail Bonds are here to help!
What you need to know:
· There is a $30 booking fee and a $10 fee per each each bond charged and due to the Boulder County jail at the time to process the bond.
· An appointment must be made by the bail bondsman to write the bail bond. This is required procedure by the Boulder County jail. Call us anytime at 303-300-0303.
· The easiest way is to look an inmate up by name at http://Boulder.org/sheriff/inmate/. You may also call (303) 441-4650 and ask if a specific person is in jail. By state law, the identity of persons in jail is public information.
· Bonds can be posted 24 hours a day. There are different types of bonds. If you don’t know the inmate’s type of bond you can look them up at http://Boulder.org/sheriff/inmate/.
· 4-12 hours is the the most common release time from when bond is posted. It also depends on how many other people are being arrested and released during that same time period. Before an inmate can be properly booked and released, they must be cooperative with deputies. Arrestees who are combative are placed in holding cells until they choose to cooperate. Evenings, weekends and holidays are traditionally the busiest times for the booking unit.
• The Boulder County Justice Center is located in the City of Boulder and is headquarters to the 20th Judicial District of Colorado. The office of the district attorney is also here, as is the Juvenile Assessment Center, the county’s combined assessment and detention facility.
• The Longmont Courthouse in the City of Longmont acts as an extension of the County Court and the District Attorney’s Office.
· Bond – A bond is set according to a Judge; Court ordered warrant or a Bond Commissioner. The purpose of the bond is to assure an individual’s appearance in court. The amount of the bond is what it will take to release an individual from jail.
· Bond Commissioner – Are agents of the court that, in some cases, may set Bonds for new arrestees before they appear in front of a judge.
About Boulder County Bail Bonds
The Boulder County Jail services many municipalities throughout Boulder County. Boulder, Lafayette, Longmont (partly in Weld County), Louisville, Erie (partly in Weld County), Jamestown, Lyons, Nederland, Superior (partly in Jefferson County), Ward, Allenspark, Coal Creek (partly in Gilpin County and Jefferson County), Eldora, Eldorado Springs, Gold Hill, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Valmont, Caribou, and Hygiene are all part of this jurisdiction.
Major adjacent counties are Grand County (to the west), Jefferson, Gilpin and Broomfield Counties (to the south and southeast) and Weld County (to the east) and Larimer County (to the north.)
ASAP Bail Bonds is the best bail bonding agency to provide Boulder County bail bonds service.
We are dedicated to helping the Boulder County community families when their loved ones get arrested. We have helped hundreds of people in same situation get through this difficult, emotionally challenging and sometimes confusing time. We always answer our phone calls, anytime, day or night to assist you and provide you with the help and information you need to start the bail bond process for the county jail. We have local bail bondsman located in the surrounding areas close to the Boulder County jail and offer quick and reliable assistance. We are highly connected to the Boulder County judicial system and can insure a speedy release once bond is posted.
Get The Help You Need Today